GrooveCar Direct, the leading auto shopping platform for credit unions, is proud to announce eight new partnerships in Q1 2021:
- A.B.D. FCU, based in Warren, MI, with assets of $82 million, serving 10,567 members
- ABCO FCU, based in Willingboro, NJ, with assets of $256 million, serving 28,883 members
- Community Alliance CU, based in Livonia, MI, with assets of $115 million, serving 8,165 members
- Credit Union of Emporia, based in Emporia, KS, with assets of $33 million, serving 3,396 members
- Faith Community United CU, based in Cleveland, OH, with assets of $18 million, serving 5,257 members
- Midwest Community CU, based in Sioux City, IA, with assets of $40 million, serving 3,117 members
- Northwest Arkansas FCU, based in Fayetteville, AR, with assets of $14 million, serving 2,027 members
- On The Grid Financial CU, based in Atlanta, GA, with assets of $48 million, serving 4,747 members
GrooveCar Direct enables credit unions to easily engage their auto shopping members and drive auto loan growth through a customizable platform that is easy to implement and completely scalable. Members can browse local dealer inventory, research vehicles within their budget, and apply for credit union financing—all from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Interested in learning more? Click here to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.