3 weeks, 1 day ago / Categories: Marketing, Member Engagement, Press, Strategic Growth
GrooveCar Direct, the nation’s leading car shopping program for credit unions, is proud to announce five new credit union partnerships:
- Hiway CU, based in Saint Paul, MN, with assets of $1.7 billion, serving 87,643 members
- Kraftcor FCU, based in Hawesville, KY, with assets of $183 million, serving 1,774 members
- KC Area CU, based in Kansas City, MO, with assets of $112 million, serving 2,226 members
- Post Office CU of Maryland, based in Baltimore, MD, with assets of $33 million, serving 2,459 members
- Madison County FCU, based in Anderson, IN, with assets of $111 million, serving 9,016 members
GrooveCar Direct enables credit unions to easily engage their car shopping members and drive auto loan growth through a customizable platform that is easy to implement and completely scalable. Members can browse local dealer inventory, research vehicles within their budget, and apply for credit union financing—all from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Interested in learning more? Click here today to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.