GrooveCar Direct Announces 5 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2021
GrooveCar Direct, the nation’s leading auto shopping program for credit unions, is proud to announce five new partnerships in Q3 2021:
- Cooperative Center CU, based in Martinez, CA with assets of $145 million, serving 8,249 members
- Gabriels Community CU, based in Lansing, MI, with assets of $26 million, serving 2,482 members
- PWC Employees CU, based in Woodbridge, VA, with assets of $77 million, serving 6,723 members
- Service One CU, based in Bowling Green, KY, with assets of $213 million, serving 14,839 members
- Wisconsin Medical CU, based in Green Bay, WI, with assets of $15 million, serving 1,291 members
GrooveCar Direct enables credit unions to easily engage their auto shopping members and drive auto loan growth through a customizable platform that is easy to implement and completely scalable. Members can browse local dealer inventory, research vehicles within their budget, and apply for credit union financing—all from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Interested in learning more? Click here to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.