Understanding member satisfaction will help your credit union monitor performance. By conducting research on a regular basis, your internal team can create better ways to strategize and eliminate guess work when it comes to delivering what members are looking for.
Here are some guidelines:
- Include a way for participants to respond, don’t offer just multiple choice
- Make sure you are asking for a distinct answer: Are your questions are truly yes, no choices?
- Requiring a response for each question: People are busy keep the questions simple and easy to answer
- Don’t ask too many questions: You will turn off members if survey is too long
- What is the goal: Make sure the surveys are targeted