GrooveCar, the online auto buying resource for credit unions announces a webinar addressing the member experience and engagement strategy. This new webinar entitled, How to Reach and Get Engaged Without Buying the Ring! is scheduled for June 27th, 2PM EST. To reserve your spot and learn more, please click HERE.
GrooveCar Member Experience webinar will review the key issues facing credit unions and the best practices surrounding them. This is part of an on-going series, offered throughout the year, for credit unions looking to learn about the latest trends that facilitates new growth amongst member ranks. "Membership experience is a hot topic right now for credit unions nationwide. This can often prove to be a very competitive battleground for your members' attention. The webinar explores the topic of membership experience and how to apply this concept to credit union strategic goals," explains Eric Budzinski, AVP, GrooveCar Inc.
Topics explored during the webinar:
· Overview of member experience and how it is different from customer service
· Why this is important to your strategic growth goals
· Why all interactions with members should be providing value
· Review of relevant inbound and outbound marketing programs
· How to achieve a seamless experience across all devices
· How to close the relevance gap
· Why it's important to get personal with members
Credit unions will learn how 86% of buyers would pay for a better experience with their lender, versus being swayed by rate alone. "There is much happening in the marketplace as it relates to auto loan growth and member experience. We are excited to share our research with our credit unions on the program and those interested in exploring what GrooveCar has to offer," adds Budzinski.
As cited in: