GrooveCar Direct, the leading car shopping platform for credit unions, is proud to announce five new partnerships in Q3 2020:
- District of Columbia Teachers FCU, based in Washington DC, with assets of $47 million, serving 4,603 members
- KSW FCU, based in Waterville ME, with assets of $79 million, serving 9,952 members
- Motion FCU, based in Linden NJ, with assets of $67 million, serving 6,361 members
- Pine Bluff Cotton Belt FCU, based in Pine Bluff AR, with assets of $61 million, serving 5,870 members
- Spero Financial, based in Greenville SC, with assets of $415 million, serving 53,018 members
GrooveCar Direct enables credit unions to easily engage their car shopping members and drive auto loan growth through a customizable platform that is easy to implement and completely scalable. Members can browse local dealer inventory, research vehicles within their budget, and apply for credit union financing—all from the comfort and safety of their homes.
Interested in learning more? Click here to schedule a demo with one of our representatives.