Digital member engagement has become more important than ever. During these unprecedented times, credit unions are quickly adapting to their member’s need to complete more of the car purchase transaction online. This includes online tools to browse inventory, build vehicles within budget, and apply for financing, all from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
GrooveCar Direct, the innovative solution for credit union engagement & auto loan growth with existing members, announces 10 additional partnerships to kick off 2020:
- Alhambra CU, based in Lafayette LA, with assets of $27 million, serving 4,253 members
- Awakon FCU, based in Onaway MI, with assets of $114 million, serving 13,024 members
- Elevate CU, based in Brigham City UT, with assets of $146 million, serving 12,739 members
- Ferguson FCU, based in Tylertown MS, with assets of $82, serving 9,677 members
- Loudoun CU, based in Leesburg VA, with assets of $43 million, serving 6,118 members
- Monmouth FCU, based in Monmouth ME, with assets of $19 million, serving 2,373 members
- New Cumberland FCU, based in New Cumberland PA, with assets of $157 million, serving 19,159 members
- Union Pacific Streamliner FCU, based in Omaha NE, with assets of $23 million, serving 2,997 members
- Universal FCU, based in Huntington WV, with assets of $79 million, serving 6,895 members
- Western Region FCU, based in Cleveland OH, with assets of $13 million, serving 2,354 members
GrooveCar Direct is the nation’s leading program to enhance member experience and auto loan engagement. Designed exclusively for credit unions of any size, GrooveCar Direct delivers the pivotal ability to reach existing members at any point in their car shopping journey, while providing each credit union partner with consultation services and marketing support.